Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 days down!

So I've taught for two days now and it's going so well! My kids are between 13 and 15 so there are little issues of chatting and the occasional disinterested attitude, things typical of teenagers, but I've heard of some teachers with some really serious issues in their classroom. I am so blessed and thankful for my kids! I hope they don't go and change on me. I think they like me and they show me respect (as much as you'll get out of a 13 year-old). I've been trying really hard to get to know them on a more personal level when we have some free time and I think the investment in them is really paying off. To them I'm totally legit because I'm from Baltimore and I've seen Lil' Wayne in concert. haha. Hopefully I'll have more good things to write later, but for now it's time for bed.

Oh ps: I have interviews with principals on Friday! Woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment